FAQs and Trailing Drawdown
- It is the trader's responsibility to read thru Leeloo's FAQs to understand the program BEFORE paying for an evaluation.
- By choosing to purchase a subscription you agree that you understand and agree to the Leeloo Program in its entirety and understand the Trailing Drawdown: The (Rising) Trailing Max Drawdown is quantified and termed the Limited Trailing Minimum Account Balance (LTMAB). The max drawdown amount assigned to your particular Evaluation account (example- $2500 for 8 contract account), trails your OPEN equity, intra-trade. (NOT closed profit). It will NEVER stop trailing the highest UNREALIZED profit point of your account throughout the ENTIRE Evaluation.
- Leeloo | Natural Tradiing, LLC retains the right to cap the number of accounts per user/trader.
- You understand that this account (minus the Express Test) will automatically charge a renewal fee every 30 days unless you cancel. There are NO refunds if you do not cancel. It is the trader's responsibility to cancel your subscriptions. How to Update or Cancel Your Subscription
- You understand that when your subscription renews, it does NOT reset my account balance or change my account balance.. If you wish to restore your trading account balance to initial balance, you must purchase a RESET upon Auto Renewal
If you Cancel:
- You understand that if you purposely or accidentally cancel your subscription, under no circumstances can it be reactivated. If you cancel your subscription, you cannot resubscribe to the same account. You can instead choose to sign up and purchase a new account, but your previous account will no longer be active if the subscription has been cancelled.
- Special Note: Traders sometimes cancel their subscription as soon as they sign up and then after 30 days have profit in their evaluation account and wish that they did not cancel. To cancel, or not to cancel, is at your choice and discretion.
Disclaimers, Use of Services
- Full Risk Disclosure: All trading includes high risk and you can lose a substantial amount of money; past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Pursuant to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) Regulation 1.55(c).This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, forex and options. The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and foreign currency can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
- User-Created Content/Testimonials: User-created content/Testimonials appearing on this website may not be representative of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
- Live Trade Rooms and Indicators: Content created about Live Trade Rooms, indicators, or all products within this website is for educational purposes only and the opinions expressed are those of the users only. All information on trades and products should be considered hypothetical.
- Trading Disclaimer: By creating an account, using any services provided on this site or by Natural Trading, LLC and/or Natural Trading, LLC’s services or products, and/or logging in for any of Natural Trading, LLC’s services or products, you have read, and are agreeing to our Trading Disclaimer as well as our Terms, Policies Code of Conduct and Refund Policy.
Disclosures: Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures required disclaimer.
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- CFTC RULE 4.41 - Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown. No representation is being made that any account will, or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed within this site, support and texts. Our course(s), products and services should be used as learning aids only and should not be used to invest real money. If you decide to invest real money, all trading decisions should be your own
- Risk Disclosure: https://www.leelootrading.com/risk-disclosure
- Performance Disclosure: https://www.leelootrading.com/performance-disclosure
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
Terms of Service
Effective date: November 9, 2017
Welcome to Natural TradingLLC dba Leeloo. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of this website(s), products, services and applications (the “Services”). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a community website that offers Performance Paid Trading Programs and Opportunities. You, as a website user assume all risk and liability should you elect to use any of these programs or engage in any of these opportunities.
All ratings, comments, or opinions on different parts of the website do not necessarily reflect those of the entity operating or hosting the website. The website offers trading programs and at times may allow users a platform for to express their opinions on Natural Trading, LLC | Leeloo and different companies and provide this information as a service to other users.
You, a website user, assume all risk and liability should you elect to use this website or use any of this material or programs.
Will these Terms ever change?
We are constantly trying to improve our Services, so these Terms may need to change along with the Services. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Services at any time, but if we do, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice on the LeelooTrading.com website, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means.
If you don’t agree with the new Terms and/or Services, you are free to reject them; unfortunately, that means you will no longer be able to use the Services. If you use the Services in any way after a change to the Terms or Services is effective, that means you agree to all of the changes.
Except for changes by us as described here, no other amendment or modification of these Terms or Services will be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us.
CFTC Required Disclaimer
Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures required disclaimer
Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS SITE, SUPPORT AND TEXTS. OUR COURSE(S), PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN.
NTrading.io reserves the right at any time to limit access to, modify, change or discontinue the services of this site with or without notice to You and we shall not be liable to you for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the services.
Testimonials Disclosure: Testimonials appearing on this website may not be representative of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Before you get into trading, we recommend you…
- Conduct an honest self-assessment: Successful day trading requires a combination of knowledge, skills and traits, as well as a commitment to a lifestyle.
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you adept with mathematical analysis?
- Full of financial knowledge?
- Aware of behavioral psychology (in yourself as well as others)
- Do you have the stomach for entrepreneurship?
- Understand that contrary to the perceived notion of an easy life or easy money, day trading actually can require:
- Long hours and lots of screen time
- Very little leave from work
- Continuous self-learning, with no continued guidance
- Risk-taking abilities
- A never-ending commitment to daily activities of the job
- The right mindset: it’s the most important (and the very first) requirement in becoming a successful day trader
- Ensure you have sufficient capital: No-one can generate profits consistently, and traders need to accept that intermittent and extended losses are part of day trading/trading (for example, a day trader may suffer a few losses in a row and only recover with profit on the final trade). To manage these risks, a day trader must have a sufficient cushion of capital.
- Trade in SIM for a minimum of six months. Protect your capital! Practice, practice, practice before you go into the live market. Remember, markets and trading opportunities will remain forever, but money, once lost, may be difficult to re-accumulate. Start small, test to establish and then you can grow with more contracts.
- Trading Live – It is said that to truly feel comfortable with a strategy, a trader should have 300-400 trades under their belt before trading live.
What about my privacy?
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires that online service providers obtain parental consent before they knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children who are under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13; if you are a child under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
To trade with Leeloo, you must be over 18 years of age.
What are the basics of using Natural Trading, LLC dba Leeloo?
You may be required to sign up for an account and select a password and user name (“Leeloo Trading User ID”). You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not select as your Leeloo Trading User ID a name that you don’t have the right to use, or another person’s name with the intent to impersonate that person. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
You represent and warrant that you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Services and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf).
You will only use the Services for your own internal, personal, non-commercial use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for your using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
You will not share your account or password with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account and your password. You’re responsible for any activity associated with your account.
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions:
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- (a) Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Natural Trading);
- (b) Violates any law or regulation, including any applicable export control laws;
- (c) Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- (d) Jeopardizes the security of your Natural Trading account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- (e) Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- (f) Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- (g) Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- (h) “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- (i) Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- (j) Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
What are my rights in Natural Trading, LLC dba Leeloo?
The materials displayed or performed or available on or through the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions, and so forth (all of the foregoing, the “Content”) are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Services, and you won’t use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content not owned by you, (i) without the prior consent of the owner of that Content or (ii) in a way that violates someone else’s (including Natural Trading’s) rights.
You understand that Natural Trading, LLC owns the Services. You won’t modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section), create derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit any of the Services.
The Services may allow you to copy or download certain Content; please remember that just because this functionality exists, doesn’t mean that all the restrictions above don’t apply – they do!
Do I have to grant any licenses to Natural Trading, LLC Leeloo or to other users?
For all User Submissions, you hereby grant Natural Trading | Leeloo a license to translate, modify (for technical purposes, for example making sure your content is viewable on an iPhone as well as a computer) and reproduce and otherwise act with respect to such User Submissions, in each case to enable us to operate the Services, as described in more detail below. This is a license only – your ownership in User Submissions is not affected.
If you share a User Submission only in a manner that only certain specified users can view (for example, a private message to one or more other users) (a “Limited Audience User Submission”), then you grant Natural Trading the licenses above, as well as a license to display, perform, and distribute your Limited Audience User Submission for the sole purpose of making that Limited Audience User Submission accessible to such other specified users, and providing the Services necessary to do so. Also, you grant such other specified users a license to access that Limited Audience User Submission, and to use and exercise all rights in it, as permitted by the functionality of the Services.
If you share a User Submission publicly on the Services and/or in a manner that more than just you or certain specified users can view, or if you provide us (in a direct email or otherwise) with any feedback, suggestions, improvements, enhancements, and/or feature requests relating to the Services] (each of the foregoing, a “Public User Submission”), then you grant Natural Trading | Leeloo the licenses above, as well as a license to display, perform, and distribute your Public User Submission for the purpose of making that Public User Submission accessible to all Natural Trading | Leeloo users and providing the Services necessary to do so, as well as all other rights necessary to use and exercise all rights in that Public User Submission in connection with the Services and/or otherwise in connection with Natural Trading | Leeloo business for any purpose, provided that Natural Trading will try to notify you if it uses your Public User Submission for any reason other than displaying it on the Services. Also, you grant all other users of the Services a license to access that Public User Submission, and to use and exercise all rights in it, as permitted by the functionality of the Services.
You agree that the licenses you grant are royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable, irrevocable, and worldwide, provided that when you delete your Natural Trading account, we will stop displaying your User Submissions (other than Public User Submissions, which may remain fully available)] to other users (if applicable), but you understand and agree that it may not be possible to completely delete that content from Natural Trading | Leeloo records, and that your User Submissions may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent that they were copied or stored by other users.
Finally, you understand and agree that Natural Trading | Leeloo, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users (including you), may need to make changes to your User Submissions to conform and adapt those User Submissions to the technical requirements of connection networks, devices, services, or media, and the foregoing licenses include the rights to do so.
What if I see something on the Services that infringes my copyright?
You may have heard of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), as it relates to online service providers, like Natural Trading | Leeloo, being asked to remove material that allegedly violates someone’s copyright. We respect others’ intellectual property rights, and we reserve the right to delete or disable Content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate the accounts of repeat alleged infringers; report potentially infringing content to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the DMCA, click here.
Who is responsible for what I see and do on the Services?
Any information or content publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated, and you access all such information and content at your own risk, and we aren’t liable for any errors or omissions in that information or content or for any damages or loss you might suffer in connection with it. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We can’t guarantee the identity of any users with whom you interact in using the Services and are not responsible for which users gain access to the Services.
You are responsible for all Content you contribute, in any manner, to the Services, and you represent and warrant you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it. You will keep all your registration information accurate and current. You are responsible for all your activity in connection with the Services.
Natural Trading | Leeloo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third party websites or by any third party that you interact with through the Services. In addition, Natural Trading | Leeloo will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third party site or service. By using the Services, you release and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website or service.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Natural Trading | Leeloo shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that Natural Trading | Leeloo is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release Natural Trading, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services. If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
Will Natural Trading | Leeloo ever change the Services?
We’re always trying to improve the Services, so they may change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any part of the Services, or we may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of the Services. We’ll try to give you notice when we make a material change to the Services that would adversely affect you, but this isn’t always practical. Similarly, we reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, if someone alleges you contributed that Content in violation of these Terms), in our sole discretion, and without notice.
Does Leeloo cost anything?
Natural Trading’s Leeloo products and products associated with Leeloo are the only products within Natural Trading that currently carry a fee, and we reserve the right to additionally charge for any future and additional services. We will notify you as additional Services are added, and if you wish to continue using such Services, you must pay all applicable fees for such Services.
What if I want to stop using Natural Trading | Leeloo?
Account termination may result in destruction of any Content associated with your account, so keep that in mind before you decide to terminate your account. We will try to provide advance notice to you prior to our terminating your account so that you are able to retrieve any important User Submissions you may have stored in your account (to the extent allowed by law and these Terms), but we may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, not in the interest of someone’s safety or security, or otherwise harmful to the rights or property of Natural Trading | Leeloo.
Provisions that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms shall survive termination. By way of example, all of the following will survive termination: any obligation you have to pay us or indemnify us, any limitations on our liability, any terms regarding ownership or intellectual property rights, and terms regarding disputes between us.
What else do I need to know?
Warranty Disclaimer. Neither Natural Trading | Leeloo nor its licensors or suppliers makes any representations or warranties concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. We (and our licensors and suppliers) make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased or offered (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) through the Services are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind from Natural Trading | Leeloo or others (unless, with respect to such others only, provided expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product). THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED BY NATURAL TRADING | LEELOO (AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS) ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NATURAL TRADING (OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR (B) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF (I) $100 OR (II) THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO NATURAL TRADING | LEELOO IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THIS APPLICABLE CLAIM, OR (III) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Indemnity. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, You agree to indemnify and hold Natural Trading | Leeloo, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action (“Claim”), we will attempt to provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder).
Assignment. You may not assign, delegate or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations hereunder, or your Services account, in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without Natural Trading’s prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without consent.
Choice of Law; Arbitration. These Terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the State of Montana, United States, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be finally settled in Teton County, Montana, in English, in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with such Rules. Judgment upon the award rendered by such arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing obligation to arbitrate disputes, each party shall have the right to pursue injunctive or other equitable relief at any time, from any court of competent jurisdiction. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in, respectively, Teton County, Montana, or the within the state of Montana. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND NATURAL TRADING | LEELOO ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
Miscellaneous. You will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services, provided that Natural Trading | Leeloo may, in its sole discretion, do any of the foregoing on your behalf or for itself as it sees fit. The failure of either you or us to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You and Natural Trading | Leeloo agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and Natural Trading, and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are not an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture of Natural Trading | Leeloo, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Natural Trading in any respect whatsoever. You and Natural Trading | Leeloo agree there are no third party beneficiaries intended under these Terms.
All Sales are Final.
Please check the rates/subscription fees as there are no refunds once a trader has signed up and paid for a subscription.
Requests for Refunds
In certain circumstances, requests for a refund may be accepted within 48 hours of the full subscription purchase. If we offer a refund of the subscription purchase within 48 hours of purchase, each request must be accompanied by a detailed and grounded reason why you apply for a refund.
If a refund is issued, we subtract 20% of the charged amount to cover the merchant services charges and fees.
Please allow 48-72 hours for our Support Staff to get back to you.
REFUNDS: A DEEPER LOOK...
Refunds and Disclaimer
Again, please be advised that all sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges, partial or otherwise, for any reason. Once your order has been placed and your credit card billed or processed, there are no returns or credit. You may not return the product and demand a refund, as you were supplied intellectual property as well.
All our products are distributed and licensed on an ‘as is’ basis and there are no warranties, guarantees, or promises of any kind by Natural Trading | Leeloo as to their performance, reliability or suitability to any given task. In no event shall Natural Trading or Leeloo and Leeloo Products be liable for any loss of data or ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, financial, physical, emotional or other, which might arise from its use. Federal or local law governs the use; it is the responsibility of the user to follow such laws.
Any and all purchases that result in a charge-back will result in Natural Trading | Leeloo immediately deactivating your membership. Your username will be permanently banned in our database of authorized users.
In no event shall Natural Trading | Leeloo be accountable for any or all financial losses or costs from the use of any of Natural Trading’s Leeloo and/or Leeloo Products. Any charge-back initiated by the customer will be investigated to the fullest extent and that customer will no longer be able to purchase any items from our company. Any additional purchases will be refunded immediately. Please do not attempt to make any fraudulent purchases. If we receive any fraudulent charge-backs, we will immediately deactivate your membership/account and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
FAILURE TO BE AWARE OF THIS POLICY DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU FOR A REFUND.
Natural Trading and Natural Trading’s Leeloo and Leeloo Products are the property of Natural Trading, LLC. The information contained in this website and its associated websites is provided as a service to our customers, and does not constitute legal or financial advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in, or linked to, this website and its associated sites.
The term ‘company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to NTrading.io and owners or employees or affiliates of LeelooTrading.com and NTrading.io.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or customer of LeelooTrading.com and NTrading.io. The term ‘information’ refers to indicators, strategies, manuals, data, communications, and any other associated products and material of Natural Trading’s Leeloo and/or Leeloo Products.
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our products and services. As with any business, your results may vary.
There are no guarantees concerning the results you may achieve or the level of success you may experience.
Code of Conduct
This is a friendly, honest, supportive community! So, in order to hold to that, we’ve put together some helpful guidelines on what’s cool and what’s not – and what’s allowed and what’s not – when interacting.
Users must offer:
- Full honesty
- Full integrity
- Full respect
- Emotional tirades or rants
- Emotionally rude or purposely harmful comments
- Abusive language
- Defamatory or libelous comments
Natural Trading, Leeloo reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. And, reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time for any reason.